Friday, November 16, 2007

JPWN – Social Media Diva

Toby Bloomberg was the speaker at today's JPWN lunch. As always, it was a great event. It was interesting to be around so many people who are still learning about social media and thinking about how they can use social media tools in their personal and professional lives.

In writing about my experience as a blogger for the November JPWN newsletter, I remembered that it was Toby who suggested I start this blog. I really enjoyed talking with the women at my table and another during power networking about how a blog can be valuable resource for their company.

It was also great to learn about Stacy's new business venture and catch-up with Laura, whose company is amazing. Check them out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sandi - It was great fun speaking about social media at the JPWN meeting this afternoon. Thanks for the recco to the club.

I loved how so many women "got" that social media can be an amazing way to develop and extend relationships. The members are lucky to have you close at hand, or "close at meetings", to help guide them thru the process of launching a blog.